Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Diamond Victorian Perspective

I have been having these beautiful Tila drops in classic flower that somewhat reminded me. That is how I were left with the colour structure I selected for this small collection, although could be me.
I've some clear lilac covered light increased that simply installed correctly with the Tila drops. Both of these shades were kinda but I needed to include only a little perspective that is unique towards the color-scheme to create it "pop". I chose to include lemon that was hyacinth in using the two shades.

I selected creating a band, utilizing the Tila drops whilst the primary emphasis. I simply merely applied ladder stitch to create three distinct lines using the Tilas. By the addition of the colored seed drops between just like a mix I subsequently joined them. Where I'd usually include the hyacinth lemon seed beads and there in a routine to include anything only a little additional I also chose to put in a hyacinth center bead here.
I applied seedies increased to get an edge that was picot simply to hide that line on top of the Tilas.
And yes, obviously I'd to include that lilac/amethyst polymer switch for that one (I applied one additionally for that crimson weaver band made out-of double drops) because it match so properly onto the available hold I created. In the beginning I went to put in a heart-shaped hold, but after attempting out that I chose to simply include the switch. The steel (magic or platinum) simply got away the interest in the band itself, and so I sensed that I'd to destroy that because the band was the primary emphasis of it (duh, lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment